BETEL (GREEN) | Piper Betle P. | SIRIH HIJAU
Size : 2 ml
Price : $3.23
- Brand: DDistillers
- Product Code: BA00611
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $3.23
Size : 2 ml
Price : $3.23
Halal Certificate: 15240067741220
Export Documents: COO, COA, GCMS, MSDS, Phitosanitary
This information is only for the use of education and is not meant for
replacing any prescribed medicines or professional medical advice or for
diagnosing any kind of health conditions.
Never ingest essential oils and do remember to dilute them in appropriate carrier oils like Jojoba or Coconut oil. This is due to the fact that organic and unadulterated essential oils are highly concentrated liquids and direct application of essential oils on the skin may lead to allergic reactions. Due care should be taken if you are a nursing mother or carrying. Keep out of reach of children.
Speak with your healthcare practitioner before taking your call on the suitable essential oils for your state of health and unique individual constitution.
The primary ingredients of the essential oil of Betel Leaf are cadinene, sesquiterpene, chavicol, geraniol, -thujene, terpinolene, chavibetol, phenyl propane, trans -ocimene, safrole, caryophyllene, cineole, cadinol, eugenol, camphene, limonene, pinene, and eugenyl acetate.
These chemical constituents contribute to its remedial values like antifungal, antiseptic, antimicrobial, antioxidant, immunomodulatory, gastroprotective, radio-protective, anti-diabetic, hepatoprotective, galactogogue, anti-inflammatory, expectorant, carminative, analgesic and nervous stimulant:
- It acts as breath freshener.
- It can cure intestinal worms.
- It is helpful in treating constipation.
- It can prevent system from effects of pathogens & Microorganisms.
- It helps in relieving from cold & cough.
- It eases pain.
- Owing to its antiseptic properties it relieves in nose bleeding, itchiness, vaginal wetness & other skin infections.
- It is useful in treating urine infections, headaches etc.
- It can reduce effect of pimples.
- Betel oil can provide relief in lower back pain
Qualitative and quantitative analysis of components : https://journal.ubaya.ac.id/index.php/jimus/article/view/3410
Antibacterial, antifungal, safety profile and commercial applications : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8073370/
Use as an anti-mosquito : https://ejurnal.seminar-id.com/index.php/jharma/article/view/862
Free radicals : https://ojs.unud.ac.id/index.php/jchem/article/view/2737
- It have been used in traditional medicine as stimulant, carminative, antiseptic, and antibacterial and antifungal agents.
- Traditional physician have also utilized betel leaf oil to treat diseases, caused by fungi and bacteria such as boils, halitosis, abscesses, constipation, conjunctivitis, headache and many more ailment.
- Betel leaf essential oil is mostly used as Paan or liquid, Betel leaves have antiseptic properties & acts as breath freshener.
- Betel leaf essential is very beneficial for mental health as it relieve stress and anxiety.
- The oil has curative benefits which help in reducing back pain, stomach, joint pain and skin inflammation.
- It has carminative as well as digestive properties which protects intestinal functions.
- It prevents the body to ingest toxins that harms respiratory system. It helps in clearing throat and reliving nasal troubles.
By adding few drops of betel leaf essential oil and gargling with it helps in preventing Bleeding gum, painful chewing and other dental troubles.
Betel Leaf Essential Oil is extracted from the fresh leaves, the evergreen creeper plant by steam distillation process. The extract is clear yellow to dark brown liquid and has sweet medicinal balsamic aroma. It has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties.
Extraction Method: Steam distillation
Source of Material: Leaves
Main Constituents: Tannins, chavicol, phenyl, propane, cyncole, etc.
Color: Light yellow to dark brown
Odor: pungent, spicy, slightly medicinal, slightly smoky
Solubility: Soluble in alcohol & slightly soluble in water
Well Blending: Eucalyptus, Lavender, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Clove, Cinnamon, Cardamom essential oils.
Origin: Indonesia (Java Island – Central Java)
Various: Betel green leaf oil
Downstream Products: Toothpaste, feminine cleanser/hygiene, breath freshener mouthwash, hand sanitizer, disinfectan, skin rubs, aromatherapy.
Volume: 2 ml, 5 ml, 10 ml, 50 ml, 100 ml, 500 ml, 1 L, 2 L, 5 L, 20 L, 30 L
Packaging, Weight, & Size: Attached
Product Category: Single Essential Oil Pure 100%
Product Code: A-011-SBI-DD-SEO-BGL
Betel, popularly known as Paan/Suruh is widely consumed in the regions of Asia. It is a Perennial Plant with heart shaped leaves, which belong to Piperaceae family, and the herb is also called as betel pepper or wild pepper and leaves have clove like flavor. It is a vine & it needs pole or big tree for its support and needs well drained fertile soil. Its vines extend till 150 to 180 cm and they branch after 3 to 6 months.
According to the study of numerous Anthropologists, the traces of Betel leaves were said have been found in spirit caves of Northwest Thailand, which dates back to 5500 to 7000 B.C. The oldest historical book of Sri Lanka, Mahawamsa written in Pali talks about the leaves of the Betel vine. There are certain other findings in human skeletons dating back to 3000 BC in countries like Philippines and Indonesia, indicating the use of Betel leaves even before thousands of years.
Usage of Betel was first originated in the archipelagos of Southeast Asia and then eventually spread to the main land, appearing first in Thailand and Vietnam, and they arrived Indonesia sometimes later. Historical evidence indicates that for thousands of years, the betel leaf and areca nut have been chewed together.
|Source of Material||
Leaves, Origin: Indonesia (Java Island – Central Java)
Tannins, chavicol, phenyl, propane, cyncole
Color: Light yellow to dark brown Odor: pungent, spicy, slightly medicinal, slightly smoky
Soluble in alcohol & slightly soluble in water
|Level of note||
Eucalyptus, Lavender, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Clove, Cinnamon, Cardamom essential oils.
|Downstream product application||
Toothpaste, feminine cleanser/hygiene, breath freshener mouthwash, hand sanitizer, disinfectan, skin rubs, aromatherapy
Store essential oils in amber bottles (dark in color). If the packaging used is an aluminum bottle, then transfer the essential oil from the aluminum bottle to a dark amber glass bottle. Store in a dry place and away from sunlight.
|Allergies and general precautions||
We advise you to take the following: